- Hainan Sihuan was founded
- Acquired 28% interest in Beijing Sihuan
- Launched Kelinao and Chuanqing
- Granted a 20-year patent for the chemical synthesis process for Cinepazide Maleate (API of Kelinao)
- Entered into a JV to establish Hainan Sihuan CVD Research
- Beijing Sihuan became the wholly owned subsidiary of the Company
- Achieved #1 CCV market share for the first time
- Sihuan was listed in Singapore on 23 March 2007
- Acquired 60% interest in KBP BioSciences
- Launched Aogan
- Launched Qingtong
- Delisted from Singapore
- Morgan Stanley became our shareholder.
- Listed on the mainboard of Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Acquired 100% interests of Dupromise
- Acquired the 30-year exclusive distribution rights for Alprostadil
- Key products acquired:
- Oudimei (Cerebroside-Kinin Injection)
- Yuanzhijiu (Troxerutin and Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate Injection)
- Fufangsanwei B Injection (II) (Compound Trivitamin B for Injection (II)
- Yimaining ( Alprostadil lipid emulsion Injection)
- Acquired 80% interest of Changchun Xiangtong Pharmaceutical
- Acquired 100% interests of Vinise Pharmaceutical，Disposed 50% equity interest in Vinise Pharmaceutical to ShandongBuchang Pharmaceutical
- Key products acquired:
- GM1 injections and API
- Breviscapine and Sodium Chloride injections
- Scutellarin Glucose injections
- Salviae Miltiorrhizae and Ligustrazine injections
- Salivae Miltiorrhizae Liguspyragine Hydrochloride and Glucose injections
- Collaborated with Swedish company NeuroViveAB to develop two innovative CCV drugs
- Aquired remaining 40% equity interest in Xuanzhu Pharma to consolidate R&D resources
- Langfang Gaobo Jingband was granted the "High and New Technology Enterprise" status
- 3 Category 1.1 innovative drugs received Clinical Trial Approval
- First-to-market exclusive drug Roxatindine was launched
- Langfang Gaobo Jingband received the Establishment Inspection Report (“EIR”) issued by the U.S. FDA.
- The Investigational New Drug (“IND”) application of Pirotinib was successfully submitted to the U.S. FDA and the clinical trial approval was granted.
- Tylerdipine Hydrochloride (the self-developed innovative antihypertensive drug) received clinical trial approval.
- The application for clinical trial approval of Janagliflozin (the self- developed innovative anti-diabetic drug) was accepted by CFDA.
- Established cooperation with Chongqing Peg-Bio Biotechnology Co., Ltd for development of Insulin Products.
- Acquired 39% interest in Beijing Ruiye Drugs Manufacture Co. Ltd. (“Beijing Ruiye”) to enrich and expand the Group’s product resources.
- Phase I clinical trials of innovative patented drug Pirotinib have beenconducted smoothly in the U.S.; full approval of Phase I/II/III clinical trials was also granted from CFDA
- Phase I clinical trials of Category 1.1 innovative drug Imigliptin Dihydrochloride have beencompleted, and applications for Phase II and Phase III clinical trialswere submitted and approved.
- The IND applications of category 1.1 innovative drugs Sirotinib and Fadanafil werefiledand accepted by CFDA
- Entered into a research collaboration agreement with Japan’s RaQualia Pharma Inc. in novel analgesic drugs and ion channel technology development
- Copyright © 2012 Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd. All rights reserved.